Monday, May 01, 2006

More tutorials

Seriously, lectures must be getting ill with the site of me coming back for tutorials with practically the same problems. I keep gettin side tracked and lost in what im doing, structure wise and content wise. I had to have another tutorial with Wendy to be reconfirm im on the right track and everything was hunky dory, and likewise with Simon. I figure its best to see both, 2 opinions are better tha none!

Wendy restructured my paper again, kinda gave it a nicer flow to the process and for the reader. Also simplified for my timid irish mind what each section heading actually means, and what content to put in each. This i was the best help ever because it was all so clear from this point on!

Simon again narrowed down what to focus on. I have nasty habbit of getting sucked into in dept research of the wrong bloody thing! Gotta break that habbit eventually. Its ok in personal time, not when theres a deadline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home