Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Feeling lost again

There comes a point where you have everything in front of you, staring you in the face but you haven't a clue what your doing. We've just been given a week to put together our final proposal/ Performa for the project to be submitted and then be presented in the coming weeks to a group of lectures and the class. WHOO HOO!

Still a little lost I booked a tutorial with Simon to sort some things out and get my head on the right track. Simon was able to make my research question more concise which aided me in formulating a concise answer opposed to going off on tangents. I think I started off researching some aspects of Mapping and the history of mapping. Why, I don't know. Although, it did give me a understanding of how people organise objects and spaces. The most influential was a map of an art gallery made in 3D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home